Sep 23, 2010


Labels: , ,

Anand refuses to become part of CWG mess


New Delhi, Sep 24 (PTI) World chess champion Viswanathan Anand does not wish to become part of the chaos and controversy surrounding the Commonwealth Games here and only wants to focus on the number of medals India would win in the October 3-14 event.

"I really don't want to become a part of all this (mess).

I don't wish to comment on what's going on. At the moment, I am just hoping that we (India) win lots of medals. I am concerned about our medal tally.

"I would keenly follow India's progress in the track and field events. If athletes win medals, it will a great boost to the sport as many of them were waiting for this event to happen," Anand told PTI
-PTI






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your comments

Online

Site Meter